Thursday, January 10, 2013

Behind the joy of birth - Heavenly Mother

How dare we can imagine the love of Mother for her child!!
However, Mother endure painful suffering to meet her baby for long time.
She don't care any hardship and labor of childbirth, for a moment to meet her baby at first.
Then, How long time Heavenly Mother have been endured to meet us!!
Through this essay, I felt that we should not forget the boundless love and sacrifice of Heavenly Mother.

Leaving a month for the due date,holding my huge belly, I acutely feel more about God the Mother’s love and sacrifice.

Those who experienced labor will know that it actually becomes painful when the time approaches for delivery.

When the belly’s size grows and the due date approaches, you gain up to 22 to 44lbs which giving you a hard time to just walk for a while. Your hands, feet and legs swell that makes you to sleep fitfully, and you wake up many times going in and out of the restroom, which is impossible for you to fall fast a sleep.

As the time of the prophecy approaches, through my labor, I realize a bit of Mother’s hardship that She would be enduring. 

Of course the child will go through hardships after it is born.

When I had my first child, I remember his head was contorted. Being born must be painful as if one’s joints were shattered. But if you give up because of that pain, not only the child, but the mother’s life will also be critical.

You must endure ten months for the day when the child comes out and smiles to the mother.

I guess one can endure the pain of labor because of that day.

When my elder child sometimes pesters me to play with her, I get angry at her without holding my temper. Then, after she runs an errand she asks, “When is my sister coming out?” thinking that she is commendable, I imagine that it would be very nice having the whole family harmoniously getting along together after the baby is born.

Looking at my eldest child, I feel sorry for Heavenly Mother since I myself look exactly the same. It would be insufficient even though I try to help her, but I rather whine and pester. God the Mother would endure all those hardships thinking of the day when the whole family reunites.


“For a long time I have kept silent, I have been quiet and held myself back. But now, like a woman in childbirth, I cry out, I gasp and pant. (Isa. 42:14)”
I will always remember that Mother’s pain exists behind the joy of new life being born, and I want to be a mature child who helps Mother.
Thank You Mother for delivering me with Your love of sacrifice, enduring all the pain. I love You.
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment