Tuesday, January 22, 2013

God’s promise – Christ Ahnsahnghong

Our society is maintained by promise.  If there is no promise when we think the money, originally money is mere paper. There is big different between money and paper.

Likewise, there is important promise between God and people, which is a covenant.
Many Christians think that they were saved in their own ways, but the only believable way is the word of the covenant from God.

There are many kinds of thinkers and philosophers in the world. However, the way of salvation is only in the Bible.
If you can not find it in Bible even though plausible teaching, that is vain teaching.
That is why many churches which are keeping the law of man reject World Mission Society Church of God which are keeping the promise of God.

Matt 26:26~ While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body." Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you.  This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.
Jesus promised us with Passovers bread and wine to give salvation. So we have to eat and drink Passovers bread and wine to receive eternal life.
That is the way to follow Jesus teaching.

Jar 31:31-34  The time is coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah.  It will not be like the covenant I made with their forefathers when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband to them, " declares the LORD.  "This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time," declares the LORD. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.  No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest," declares the LORD. "For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more."
God also promised that those who are in the New Covenant (Passover) will be forgiven their sin and become Gods people.

Eze 20:11-21  I gave them my decrees and made known to them my laws, for the man who obeys them will live by them.  Also I gave them my Sabbaths as a sign between us, so they would know that I the LORD made them holy.  " 'Yet the people of Israel rebelled against me in the desert. They did not follow my decrees but rejected my laws--although the man who obeys them will live by them--and they utterly desecrated my Sabbaths. So I said I would pour out my wrath on them and destroy them in the desert--------- because they rejected my laws and did not follow my decrees and desecrated my Sabbaths. For their hearts were devoted to their idols.   Yet I looked on them with pity and did not destroy them or put an end to them in the desert.   I said to their children in the desert, "Do not follow the statutes of your fathers or keep their laws or defile yourselves with their idols.  I am the LORD your God; follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.  Keep my Sabbaths holy, that they may be a sign between us. Then you will know that I am the LORD your God."

God said the Sabbath is the sign between God and Gods people.
Then, how will  people become who say not to necessary to keep the Sabbath.
They could not be a Gods people

All these above mentioned promises were recovered by Christ Ahnsahnghong
If Christ Ahnsahnghong didnt restore these promises, how could we know the way of salvation which was abolished by Satan?
Christ Ahnsahnghong who came in this earth in a flesh is Jesus who had come in a flesh for our salvation 2,000 years ago.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, if we want to get the eternal life as the promise of God, first we should keep his feasts such as the passover, the sabbath, 7 kinds of feasts of three times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To forgive our sins, Jesus gave us the Passover bread and wine as His flesh and blood. This is the Promise of God Almighty.
    so, Come to the light of Elohim God, and you will have the forgiveness of sins and eternal life according to God's promise.

    http://wmscog.org
    http://diosmadre.org

    ReplyDelete