Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Guided by Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother

Matt 15:14 Leave them; they are blind guides. If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit."
Regardless of which age you live in,  you should seek and meet true God to accomplish the goal of faith ; eternal life(1Pr 1:9) by the teaching of the Bible.
If you are guided by other not God, both will fall into a pit.
You may have a thought that Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother are not God and they are merely man and woman.
If there are no proves through Bible,  your opinion is right.
However, I hope you do not mistakes again which were done by Jews 2,000 years ago.
Jesus is God, but ignorant people who believe in God denied him, for he is merely man by disregarding the prophecies of Bible which God would come in a flesh.
Why Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother are God in this age?...


Guided by Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother

I am a youth working as a guide in a public institution.
When I first started the job, I really wanted to quit it right away because of tough and tiring work.  However, as I assisted the people who needed my help, I could feel rewarded and even realize their warm heart that I have never felt before.
 
An old man who keeps saying, thank you for helping me, even though you must have been so busy.”
An old woman who slipped some snacks and coffee into my hand and students greeting with bright smile….

From time to time, something bad happens but only with the word of encouragement and consolation, my hurt feeling melts away. Only thing I did was to guide people to go to the right direction that they want to go, but from the elderly to students and kids greet each other with a nod.

All of a sudden, the lost brother and sisters occurred to me.  Still now, they should be wandering in the dark world, not knowing how to get to the kingdom of heaven.  We are very thankful when someone shows me the way in the building.  Then, what about Heavenly Mother who always guides us to the eternal heaven and even accompanying us so we do not get lost nor wander any more.  How much should we be thankful for Heavenly Mother?

As we are all God’s called ones who are now on the way to heaven, we’d better guide our lost brothers and sisters who are wandering to the right path to heaven.  That way, we could altogether enter the kingdom of heaven without fail.

Also, we should never be out of Heavenly Mother who is surely guiding us to the kingdom of heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment