Thursday, November 28, 2013

Mother! Mother! My Heavenly Mother! - World Mission Society Church of God

 
Mother! Mother! .... whenever I call mother, suddenly tears well up in my eyes. 
Mother! How did you walk the painful path for us.
How could you leave your throne behind?
Your endless love would be kept to the end of your life.
 
 
 
Unrequited Love
By haru
The saddest love
While being eyeable, the desire remains
Being awake or asleep, longing never stops
Love that is stifled with yearning


Love that is unalterable
Love that is inextricable
Love that is unstoppable though disregarded
Love that is steadfast over time
Love that is never hideous without being comprehended
 

Love that laughs and cries for a sinner
Love that trusts, though the promise is broken
Love that moves to tears for an apology
Love that is engraved in the heart, even for a halfhearted gratitude
Love that waits, though the love for the world is greater
Mother’s unrequited love is solely for the sinner
 

Mother’s love becomes the spring sunlight, and warmly covers my heart
Mother’s love becomes the rain drops on a cool summer day, and moistens my thirsty soul
Mother’s love becomes the sweet fruit on an autumn day, and fills my hungry soul
Mother’s love becomes the warm blanket on a winter day, and melts my icy soul
 

At last, because of Mother’s everlasting love
This sinner returns to Mother’s arms
I repent
I thank
And I love
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I will try my best to take off my old self and put on new self in order to repay for the Mother's love and sacrifices.

    ReplyDelete